Let us discover smarter, more efficient ways to manage and maintain your medical equipment – so you can focus on patient care.
Our TLI Healthcare Division is proud to announce the launch of our new medical service, providing our existing and new clients with a full range of repair, maintenance and other services.
We understand that more and more healthcare practices are looking for newer and innovative ways to reduce spending associated with medical equipment without compromising their standard of healthcare to their patients.
Our service is dedicated to provide fast, efficient, on-site support for:
- Specialise in a wide range of medical equipment: Portable Imaging Machines (X-Rays and Ultrasound), Patient monitors, ECG machine, Ventilators, Anaesthesia workstations, Electrosurgical units, Laboratory Equipment, Sterilisation Systems and more.
- Field repair service where our TLI engineers will travel to your site to assess and repair your equipment.
- Workshop repair service where you send your equipment to our workshops.
- Annual safety and performance testing of your medical equipment carried on-site or at our workshop.
- Calibration of equipment is undertaken where necessary as part of the testing process.
- Steriliser test & validation reporting.
- Compliance testing for all new equipment.
- Expert advice on new medical equipment purchases to suit your need and budget.
- Assist in installation and commissioning of new medical equipment.
- Undertake the development of tender specifications and tender analysis.
- End-user training program on proper handling and maintenance of equipment.
- On-call technical customer support, on phone or on-site.
With 25 years experience in the medical industry, we can provide the complete healthcare solution for Hospitals, Clinics Day Theatres, Doctors Surgeries, Veterinarians, Paramedics, Dentists, Radiologists, Physiotherapy practices, Military Hospitals and Clinics, and Aged Care Facilities.
Where lifesaving equipment exists, it is critical to ensure that its ready to perform in the event of an emergency. Let us create a customised solution to help maximise the productivity and life of your equipment. We provide a competitive service rate and a friendly professional service.
If you have a problem that needs fixing, contact us below or fill out our Enquiry Form:
TLI Haus, Hubert Murray HW, Badili, P.O.Box 3051, Boroko, N.C.D, Papua New Guinea
T: (+675) 320 0651 F: (+675) 320 0751
E: email@example.com W: www.tlipng.com