Unique, innovative, and technical body handling systems.
We offer mortuary chambers, conceptualised and designed to improve the performance, safety, efficiency, and operational cost of body movement and handling in funeral, mortuary and medical science facilities.
Our mortuary chambers are extremely compact and offer remarkable value, and are easily customisable to meet client’s specification. In additional, they are highly functional, delivering reliable performance and hygienic solution. Each cabinet model is equipped with temperature control system with a high contrast digital display for accurate temperature control and recording. Made from corrosion free metal components and advanced polyurethane insulation to ensure maximum thermal efficiency and durability.
A complete line of morgue refrigerators for any capacity is available catering to our domestic market: hospitals, morgues, laboratories, army installations, police units, military establishments.
Advantages at a glance…
- Special design ensuring best hygiene
- Environmental friendly CFC free cooling
- Energy efficient
- Sturdy construction
- Low maintenance
- Compact & light weight design
- Polyurethane insulation
- Special loading trolley
- Micro-processor based temperature control
- Corrosion-free exterior and interior
- Audio Visual Temperature alarm
Designed using double walled cooled units. Outer body constructed out of thick PCRC, pre-coated corrosion resistant GI sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated. The inner chamber can be made using choice of stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade, anodized aluminum sheet or G.I. (as per the customer’s requirements). The 100 mm gap between the walls is filled high grade polyurethane insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
More technical specifications:
- Temperature range: +2 to +8°C, and -15 to +10°C
- Temp. Controller: fitted with a digital electronic temperature controller cum indicator for easy readability along with audible alarm system.
- Insulation: high-grade polyurethane (PUR) insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
- Compressor: uses heavy duty, air cooled Kirloskar/Tecumseh compressor. Highly energy-efficient, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
- Door: made of galvanised steel sheets, lined with stainless steel for extra protection and long life. All the doors are fitted with high quality neoprene rubber gaskets for air tight fittings.
- Floor: constructed out of hardened and reinforced steel sheets containing spills for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Frame: compact, lightweight, and superior engineered.
- Refrigerant: R134A Non-CFC
- Air-Circulation: forced air circulation maintains chamber uniformity of +/-1°C and provides quick recovery. No defrost required cycle required with balanced flow refrigeration system.
- Power Supply: 220 volts, 50Hz.
- Certifications: CE, NSIC, MSME, ISO 9001-2008, ISO 13485, ISO 14001-2008, WHO: GMP Product.
Trade Link International Limited – your ideal partner for the healthcare and scientific research.
For more than 20 years we have been providing quality anatomy equipment and instruments to a wide range of post-mortem facilities: hospitals, pathology, autopsy, necropsy, veterinary, morgue and mortuary.
Our team can help you design, supply, install and maintain your body handling system. Fully supported, premium fit for purpose, mortuary solutions. It is our commitment to understand your needs – providing quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.
For more info on mortuary systems, please contact us below:
TLI Haus, Hubert Murray HW, Badili, P.O.Box 3051, Boroko, N.C.D, Papua New Guinea
T: (+675) 320 0651 F: (+675) 320 0751
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.tlipng.com