Biomedical Equipment After Sales Service (BASS)
Why service your equipment regularly?
Your equipment needs servicing regularly to keep it in the best condition and to help maintain its value and lifespan. Your equipment should be serviced in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications to:
- Provide peace of mind regarding your equipment’s safety and reliability.
- Enable diagnosis of problems earlier, potentially reducing your repair bill.
- Reduce the damage caused by wear and tear.
- Help minimise the risk of your equipment breaking down.
Why service your equipment at TLI?
With more than 25 years involvement in the healthcare industry – TLI has the depth and breadth of coverage and experience to support your equipment.
- A network of over 100 trusted manufacturers from all over the world, we have access to the latest engineering information and a hotline to the manufacturer.
- Our team of engineers are always updated and trained in the new technologies to make certain your equipment is serviced to the highest standards.
- Our headquarters is located conveniently in Port Moresby (nearby Jacksons International Airport), and can dispatch a team to rapidly respond to any remote region in event of an emergency.
- Dedicated technical support call centre and assistance in stocking spare parts.
Our TLI Guarantee.
Rigorous integrity, accountability, and professionalism in the marketing of our products and in providing customer care. We will ensure we provide the best solutions for our customers in bringing peace of mind regarding your equipment’s safety and reliability. We will grow our business by being the primary choice of our customers and we will add value to our relationships with our customers.
We believe our appreciating assets are our teammates, our clients, and our community, and we will invest in our community by redirecting a portion of rewards back into the community, as we are all in this together.
At TLI, we understand the key factors which affect equipment performance: wear over time, improper handling, inadequate maintenance routine, and lack of technical support.
We can design a custom, comprehensive solution to address these problem to reduce cost and downtime, whilst increase productivity and equipment lifespan.
We have structured Biomedical Equipment After Sales Service (BASS) through a plan which offers 7 unique services to choose from based on your specific needs:
1. Pre-commissioning Evaluation of Installation
2. Installation and Commissioning
3. Installation, Commissioning, and End-user Training
4. Planned Preventive Maintenance
5. Breakdown Service
6. Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
7. Restricted Annual Maintenance Contract (RAMC)
Equipment servicing and repairs, that you can trust.
TLI Haus, Hubert Murray HW, Badili, P.O.Box 3051, Boroko, N.C.D, Papua New Guinea
T: (+675) 320 0651 F: (+675) 320 0751
E: email@example.com W: www.tlipng.com