A high quality, professionally installed vinyl floor can last upwards of 20 years, making it one of the most durable and resilient flooring options available.
Considered the best flooring systems for facilities with high traffic areas as it is:
- Less expensive than ceramic or wood
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance & easy to clean
- Quick and low-cost installation
- Can create various environments with an unlimited range of colours and designs.
Commercial floor coverings
Mipolam 180 combines innovative styling and enhanced performance to deliver the best flooring for high traffic areas.
Realising the importance of colour and design in creating the perfect environment, Mipolam 180 has extensive colour options and combinations available to create truly inspirational interiors with enhanced maintenance protection.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Construction: high performance, homogeneous vinyl, densely compacted surface for improved wear and ease of maintenance.
- Group P rating: High abrasion resistance for normal and heavy traffic areas
- PUR PROTECT® surface: for improved resistance to scratching and scuffing, excellent cleaning characteristics. No wax is needed after installation.
- Hygienic: antibacterial and fungicidal, recommended for healthcare facilities.
- Safety: dry-slip resistance, suitable for wet areas.
- Create spectacular interiors: a range of 30 relaxing colours with directional marble design.
- 2mm thickness
- 2mm Wear Layer
- 2m x 20m Roll Size
- Palette of 30 relaxing colours
For more info or to get a quote, please contact us at: email@example.com
TRADE LINK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED – THE FLOORING EXPERTS.
We provide a wide range of vinyl flooring to suit any buildings – where no project is too big, or too small. With more than 25 years experience and knowledge, we can help your create spectacular interiors for the most demanding environments. The cornerstone of our philosophy is an assurance of product superiority, customer service, and value for money. Our strength is not only in the products we supply, but most importantly with the service and advice we offer.
Refurbishment of Angau General Hospital (Lae, Papua New Guinea)
Mipolam 180 Bleu
For your next project idea, please contact our flooring specialist team below:
TLI Haus, Hubert Murray HW, Badili, P.O.Box 3051, Boroko, N.C.D, Papua New Guinea
T: (+675) 320 0651 F: (+675) 320 0751
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.tlipng.com