Smart meets sensible. Designed with ease of use in mind. For smart transport and bedside monitoring.
The PG S10 Vital Signs Monitor can accurately record changes in a patient’s condition to quickly recognise respiratory distress ad enable response to signs of patient deterioration.
Compact and lightweight
The PG S10 was designed to be lightweight, portable, and easy-to-use allowing you to take it with you to provide care to patients anywhere at anytime.
Durable and mobile
PG S10 is built tough and easy to clean. With a long battery life (12 hours before requiring recharge). If the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and you can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This long battery life allows you to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
Speed, accuracy and mobility allowing you to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so you can make fast, quality care decisions. Use in any setting from medical/surgical theatres, general floor care, or on board emergency vehicles.
For all patients
Provides patient comfort from adults, paediatric and infants, while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy. It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms to ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas.
Key features and benefits:
- Large 8” colour TFT LCD Screen (Touch screen is an optional). Big font and colour font display setting.
- Portable, lighter weight and sturdy design.
- Flexible parameters configurations for different critical environments .
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (up to 12 hours uninterruptible work).
- Spot-check and continuous monitoring mode.
- Selectable for Adult, Paediatric and Neonatal patients.
- Wired/Wireless CSM, support HL7 protocol to HIS.
- Thermal recorder support, optional.
- Graphical & tabular trend review.
- 48h full disclosure wave review for each patients (stored in SD cards).
Certified and tested:
TRADE LINK INTERNATIONAL
We supply a wide range of medical equipment from emergency, diagnostic, intensive care and operating theatre. With 25 years experience as a healthcare partner in care, we can create customised solutions for all requirements.
TLI pledges to extend quality service to its customers through its strong team of individuals. Our sales team is proud to offer its expert guidance and advice to its demanding customers.
For more info, please contact us below:
TLI Haus, Hubert Murray HW, Badili, P.O.Box 3051, Boroko, N.C.D, Papua New Guinea
T: (+675) 320 0651 F: (+675) 320 0751
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.tlipng.com