PG M800 delivers enhanced performance and unique features, all at a competitive price. A high-performing oximeter for any patient, anytime, anywhere.
PG M800 Hand-held Pulse Oximeter designed for convenience in spot checking. Compact and lightweight, the handheld pulse oximeter is perfect for non-invasive spot-check measurement with display in SpO2, PR, SpO2 waveform (pleth or line). Featuring automatic standby, power off, and record management. They are designed with PR tone modulation function, beeps in sync with the patient’s pulse, even under the most challenging patient motion conditions. With wide applications it can be used in many settings – clinical, homecare and ambulance.
PG M800 – provide quick, reliable spot-check results meeting the needs of healthcare providers in primary care environments.
Key features and benefits:
- Handheld design, compact, light for carrying and handing.
- 2.4” OLED display, high resolution: 320×240 pixels, with gravity sensor that automatically changes the direction of display.
- Visual & sound alarms.
- IPX1 Degree of protection against ingress of liquid convenient AA size alkaline or rechargeable lithium battery (optional).
- 3 AA batteries provide 16 hours of continuous operation.
- Max 60,000 groups short trend data can be stored & reviewed.
- Infrared communication with computer.
- Neilcore SpO2
- 3-leads ECG
- Infra-red receiving adapter
- Rechargeable lithium battery (incl. battery charger & AC/DC adapter)
Certified and tested:
- Home healthcare
- Community care centre
TRADE LINK INTERNATIONAL
When it comes to Pulse Oximetry, accuracy matters. That’s because accurate data empowers you to make faster, more informed decisions. Decisions that can lead to better outcomes for your patients.
Our pulse oximeter provides scientifically proven accuracy in the widest range of patients. From paediatric to adult.
For more information on Pulse Oximeters, please contact us below:
TLI Haus, Hubert Murray HW, Badili, P.O.Box 3051, Boroko, N.C.D, Papua New Guinea
T: (+675) 320 0651 F: (+675) 320 0751
E: email@example.com W: www.tlipng.com